Your users must meet minimum age requirements to use Currents. If a user who's attempting to sign up for Currents enters a birthday that indicates they don't meet the age requirements for Currents, the user's entire Google Workspace account—including Gmail and other services—will be disabled. The user won't be able to sign in to their Google Workspace account.
In case the user entered an incorrect birthday, Google provides a 30-day grace period during which the administrator can confirm that the user made an error and submit the correct birthday. After the grace period, a user's suspended account will be permanently deleted.
If you have the legacy free edition of G Suite, upgrade to G Suite Basic to get this feature.
To correct a user’s age and recover a suspended account:
- Verify the user’s actual birthday to see if the user made an error. If so, continue with these steps.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Find the user’s account and open it.
- In the suspension warning message that appears at top, click Update user's birthdate.
- Enter the user's correct birthday and check the box to verify the new date.
- Click Submit.
The account suspension is lifted and the user's access to Google Workspace services is restored.