About G Suite Migration for IBM Notes
If you have the legacy free edition of Google Apps, upgrade to G Suite to get this feature.
With G Suite Migration for IBM® Notes® (GSMIN) you can migrate mail, calendar, contacts, and group information from your IBM Notes account to G Suite.
GSMIN used to be known as Google Apps Migration for IBM Notes (GAMIN) and Google Apps Migration for Lotus NotesTM (GAMLN).
- Unattended migrations
- Provision G Suite accounts, calendar resources and Google groups
- Tools for migration notifications, reporting, and logging
- High data integrity for migration of mail, calendar, contact information from IBM Notes to G Suite
- G Suite or G Suite for Education.
- IBM Domino® Server Release 6.5 or later. The migration tool must be installed on a Microsoft® Windows® 2008 or later server. Mail files may reside on any operating system that supports IBM Notes.
- A single IBM Notes client with Domino Administrator installed.
- Administrator access to the mail files being migrated through a trusted user or server ID.
- Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 when using ServerXMLHttp to feed IBM Notes content to Google (download Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0)
- For information about what's been updated, see What's new in G Suite Migration for IBM Notes.
- Check out the Installation and Administration Guide.
- You can also check out Google Calendar Connector for IBM Notes, which let your users experience a level of coexistence between Notes Calendar and Google Calendar.