About Google Apps Migration for IBM Notes
This feature is not available in the legacy free edition of Google Apps.
With Google Apps Migration for IBM® Notes® (GAMIN) you can migrate mail, calendar, contacts, and group information from your IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes™) account to Google Apps.
Key benefits of GAMIN
- Unattended migrations
- Provision Google Apps accounts, calendar resources and Google groups
- Tools for migration notifications, reporting, and logging
- High data integrity for migration of mail, calendar, contact information from IBM Notes to Google Apps
Find out more about IBM Notes migration to Google Apps and customers who've made the switch in the Google for Work Blog.
- Google Apps for Work or Education.
- IBM Domino® Server Release 6.5 or later. The migration tool must be installed on a Microsoft® Windows® 2008 or later server. Mail files may reside on any operating system that supports IBM Notes.
- A single IBM Notes client with Domino Administrator installed.
- Administrator access to the mail files being migrated through a trusted user or server ID.
- Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 when using ServerXMLHttp to feed IBM Notes content to Google (download Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0)
- For information about what's been updated in GAMIN, see What's new in GAMIN.
- Check out the Google Apps Migration for IBM Notes Installation and Administration Guide.
- You can also check out Google Calendar Connector for IBM Notes, which let your users experience a level of coexistence between Notes Calendar and Google Apps Calendar.