About G Suite Migration for IBM Notes
If you have the legacy free edition of G Suite, upgrade to G Suite Basic to get this feature.
With G Suite Migration for IBM® Notes® (GSMIN) you can migrate mail, calendar, contacts, and group information from your IBM Notes account to G Suite.
GSMIN used to be known as Google Apps Migration for IBM Notes (GAMIN) and Google Apps Migration for Lotus NotesTM (GAMLN).
- Unattended migrations
- Provision G Suite accounts, calendar resources and Google groups
- Tools for migration notifications, reporting, and logging
- High data integrity for migration of mail, calendar, contact information from IBM Notes to G Suite
- G Suite or G Suite for Education.
- Both a service account and a G Suite super administrator log in. Super admin access is required for the initial domain set up in G Suite, such as provisioning users, resources, and profile activation. The rest of the migration is run on the Domino server. You use the service account as the authentication method for the Domino server. See Create a service account.
- IBM Domino® Server Release 6.5 or later. The migration tool must be installed on a Microsoft® Windows® 2008 or later server. Mail files may reside on any operating system that supports IBM Notes.
- A single IBM Notes client with Domino Administrator installed.
- Administrator access to the mail files being migrated through a trusted user or server ID.
- Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 when using ServerXMLHttp to feed IBM Notes content to Google (download Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0)
- For information about what's been updated, see What's new in G Suite Migration for IBM Notes.
- Check out the Installation and Administration Guide.
- You can also check out Google Calendar Connector for IBM Notes, which let your users experience a level of coexistence between Notes Calendar and Google Calendar.