Set up a help desk to support your Google Workspace users.
Set up support channels
You can use different tools, such as email, your website with a dedicated support page, or a support phone number, to help your users get support. You can also:
- Use Google Meet and Chat for video and chat support.
- Set up a group in Google Groups for users and the support team to share tips and best practices. Learn more
- Use Google Forms and create a form for users to submit support requests. Learn more
- Set up an on-site help desk for walk-in help.
Tip: Use an internal ticket system to keep track of requests, support volumes, and time to resolution.
Train your support team
Have your support team review these resources to answer questions about Google Workspace:
- Google Workspace for Admins Community—Peer-to-peer conversations, launch announcements, product updates, road maps, and more
- Google Workspace Learning Center—Business-focused training, tips, and guides for users
- Status Dashboard—Performance statuses for services, such as Gmail
- Google Workspace Updates blog—New feature announcements
- Fix a problem—Troubleshooting for common issues
Contact Google for support
If you can't resolve the issue after searching our Help Centers:
- Collect the information that the support team needs. For details, go to Before you contact support: Gather key information.
- Open a support case with Google. For details, go to Contact Google Workspace support.