You can use the G Suite Status Dashboard to check the current status of core G Suite services, such as Gmail, Google Calendar, and Hangouts Meet.
The dashboard shows the current status for each service, and any recent outages or disruptions. Click on a notification icon for more information about the issue, including an estimate of when it might be resolved.
A final update is posted when the issue is resolved.
If you need to report an issue with a G Suite service, contact G Suite support.
Subscribe to the G Suite Status Dashboard RSS feed
To get outage alerts even if your Gmail service is interrupted, we recommend subscribing to the G Suite Status Dashboard RSS feed:
- Go to the the G Suite Status Dashboard.
- Click RSS Feed at bottom right and copy the feed URL.
- Add the G Suite Status Dashboard feed in your RSS reader.
Set up automatic email alerts for G Suite apps outages
You can receive email alerts whenever there's a new, updated, or resolved outage on the G Suite Status Dashboard. Follow these steps:
From the Admin console Home page, go to Reports.
To see Reports, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- In the left pane, click Manage Alerts.
- Click View system defined rules.
- In the Rules list, locate and click Apps outage alert.
- Click Actions.
- Choose who to send email alerts to:
- Check the box to send to All super administrators.
- Click Add recipients to add specific recipients.
- Click Next: Review.
Email alert recipients are shown in the Actions section.
- Click Update rule.
Learn about other types of email alerts you can set up as administrator.