Supported editions for this feature: Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Standard, Education Plus, Nonprofits and Workspace Individual. Compare your edition
You can allow your users to create paid appointment schedules in Google Calendar. This allows users to require payment from people who make bookings.
Before you begin
This setting is turned off by default for all available editions except for Business Standard.
Allow required payment for appointment schedules
In the Admin console, go to Menu AppsGoogle WorkspaceCalendar.
- Click Advanced settingsAppointment schedules with payments.
- In the Appointment schedules with payments section, click a setting:
- ON—Allows users to require payments for bookings in their appointment schedules by connecting their Calendar with any Stripe account.
- OFF—Blocks users from adding required payments to their Calendar appointment schedules.
- Click Save.
- Learn about appointment schedules in Google Calendar
- Create an appointment schedule in Google Calendar