This section describes how to install Password Sync using the configuration wizard. For instructions on how to install using the command line, go to Install & configure Password Sync from the command line.
You're on step 4 of 6
Install using the configuration wizard
Complete the following steps on each of your Microsoft Active Directory servers (domain controllers):
- Sign in to the domain controller as a domain administrator. The account must be from the domain controller’s domain.
- Download the correct MSI for your server's architecture:
- If you're using a service account, copy your service account JSON file to your domain controller.
- Run the Password Sync installer and complete the installation steps.
- Click Yes to restart the server.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.