We've deprecated the Email routing setting, and we recommend you remove it from your users' profiles. To manage mail destinations for your users, use the routing methods listed in Route users' email to another address instead.
To remove existing Email routing settings for your users:
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, go to Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click User information, and scroll to Email routing.
- Select the checkboxes next to the destination email addresses, and click the Clear User Routes button.
- At the bottom, click Save.
- (Optional) To return to the user’s account page, at the top right, click the Up arrow .
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for changes to appear.