If you're a Google Workspace customer, you can request help directly from the Support team for technical and billing issues or to upgrade your Support offering. All Google Workspace administrators may access and file support cases. Every Google Workspace user has access to the Help Center and the Administrator Help Community.
Overview of Support offerings
As a Google Workspace customer, you can choose from 3 Support offerings:
- Google Workspace Standard Support—Standard Support is included with your Google Workspace license. It provides support with a 4-hour service-level objective (SLO) for P1 cases. If you're interested in faster response times and additional Support services, Enhanced or Premium Support might be a better fit for your business.
- Google Workspace Enhanced Support—Enhanced Support offers accelerated response times of one hour for P1 cases, with 24/7 access to priority support. Additionally, intelligent triaging means cases reach technical experts directly with advanced product knowledge. Enhanced Support also includes Third-Party Technology Support: commercially reasonable assistance with setup, configuration, and technical support of third-party applications.
- Google Workspace Premium Support—Premium Support offers the fastest response times, with a 15-minute SLO response for P1 cases. Premium cases are handled by designated technical advisors with the architectural context of your environment to effectively resolve issues. It also comes with a designated Technical Account Manager (TAM) to help with operational rigor, platform health, and architectural stability.
Note: Both Enhanced Support and Premium Support will be provided in English 24x7 and in Japanese during business hours. For any requests in Japanese submitted outside of business hours, Google will respond within the target initial response times stated for Google Workspace Standard Support.
Choosing the right Support offering
We recommend that you review your options and have the right support set up before you need it.
- Compare Standard, Enhanced, and Premium Support offerings.
- If you're interested in Enhanced or Premium Support, contact us.
Contact technical Support
After you sign up, you can contact Support.
For information about Support availability and response times, refer to: