As a YouTube TV member, you’ll automatically be charged at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel. Your payment gives you access to YouTube TV for the next month.
Note: If you signed up for YouTube TV through a mobile carrier or internet provider, you’ll be billed by them. Learn more about how integrated billing works.
A few notes
- A YouTube TV Base Plan costs $72.99 + tax/month.
- The day of your first payment is your charge date, and you'll be charged on the same day of the month afterwards. If that date doesn’t occur in a given month (for example, the 31st), you'll be charged on the last date of that month.
- If you have an active membership and sign up for any add-on networks, you'll be charged a prorated amount for the time between when you added the network and your next billing date. You'll then be billed for the add-on network as part of your monthly membership. Learn more about add-on networks.
- Learn more about how taxes are calculated on YouTube TV.
Review your billing history & payment method
- Tap on your profile photo.
- Tap Settings Billing .
- Tap Payment method or Update to review, change, or add a new form of payment.
- View your order history and select any charge to see more details.
You can cancel YouTube TV at any time. Learn about how to cancel your membership.