You can sign up to add extra sports channels to your YouTube TV membership with the Sports Plus option. Sports Plus is a package of channels you can add to the Base Plan for $10.99 per month.
What you get with Sports Plus
Sports Plus includes:
- beIN SPORTS / beIN SPORTS XTRA
- Billiard TV
- FOX Soccer Plus
- MAVTV Motorsports Network
- NFL RedZone
- FanDuel TV
- Fight Network
- Impact Wrestling
You’ll get all networks for $10.99 per month.
Keep in mind:
- Sports Plus networks are not available as individual add-ons. If you’d like to subscribe to a specific network, you’ll need to buy the package.
- If you had a free trial of the FOX Soccer Plus add-on in the past, then you won't be eligible for a free trial of Sports Plus.
Get the most when watching sports
- You’ll get to watch and record hundreds of live games and events, including:
- Live views of every touchdown during Sunday afternoon games on NFL RedZone.
- Soccer and rugby from around the world on FOX Soccer Plus. Soccer from Europe and South America on beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS XTRA.
- College football, basketball, and hockey on Stadium.
- Betting and fantasy sports talk on VSiN, SportsGrid, FanDuel TV, and Poker GO+.
- More sports on MAVTV, Billiard TV, Outside, and PlayersTV.
- Set up recordings so you’ll never have to miss a game. You get unlimited DVR storage on YouTube TV, so you can fill your library with as many programs as you’d like.
- Add specific teams, leagues, or groups of games to your library so they get recorded when they air.
- For example, add your favorite team to your library to record when their games are shown on FOX Soccer Plus.
- Hide sports scores on a team or league page to avoid getting spoiler info before you watch a game.
- Learn more about how games air, and how to watch and record sports on YouTube TV.
Note: You can't record content from NFL RedZone just by adding a specific team, league, or game to your YouTube TV library. You’ll need to add NFL RedZone to your library so that the full 8-hour block will be recorded.
Add Sports Plus to your YouTube TV Base Plan
To subscribe to Sports Plus, follow the steps to add a network to your Base Plan membership.
After subscribing, you’ll see an additional $10.99 charge on your monthly YouTube TV bill.