You can sign up to include extra sports channels in your YouTube TV membership with the Sports Plus add-on option. Sports Plus is a package of 7 networks available to add to your base subscription for $10.99 per month.
What you get with Sports Plus
Sports Plus includes:
- NFL RedZone
- FOX College Sports
- FOX Soccer Plus
- MAVTV Motorsports Network
- TVG / TVG2
You’ll get all networks for $10.99 per month.
A few things to note:
- Sports Plus networks are not available as individual add-ons. If you’d like to subscribe to a specific network, you’ll need to buy the package.
- If you had a free trial of the FOX Soccer Plus add-on in the past, then you won't be eligible for a free trial of Sports Plus.
Get the most when watching sports
- With Sports Plus, you’ll have access to watch and record hundreds of live games and events, including:
- Live views of every touchdown during Sunday afternoon games on NFL RedZone.
- Soccer and rugby from around the world on FOX Soccer Plus.
- Soccer from Europe and South America on GOL TV.
- College football, basketball, and hockey on FOX College Sports.
- College sports on Stadium.
- Live motorsports racing on MAVTV Motorsports Network.
- Live horse racing on TVG.
- Set up recordings so you’ll never have to miss a game. With YouTube TV, you get unlimited DVR storage, so you can fill your library with as many programs as you’d like.
- Add specific teams, leagues, or groups of games to your library so they get recorded when they air.
- For example, add your favorite team to your library to record when their games are shown on FOX Soccer Plus.
Add Sports Plus to your YouTube TV membership
To subscribe to Sports Plus, follow the steps to add a network to your YouTube TV membership.
After subscribing, you’ll see an additional $10.99 charge on your monthly YouTube TV bill.