Use YouTube Music with other apps and services
YouTube Music integrates with a variety of other apps and services so that YouTube Music Premium members can enjoy a great listening experience, whether you’re on your phone or on the go. To learn how to connect use YouTube Music with one of these other services, read below.
Sonos Controller app
To set up YouTube Music on your Sonos Controller app:
- Open the Sonos Controller app.
- Tap More from the menu on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Add Music Services.
- Select YouTube Music > Add to Sonos.
- Tap I'm already a member.
- Tap Authorize and paste the code presented on the previous screen.
- Tap Next and sign in to or select your YouTube Music account.
- Return to the Sonos app.
- Enter an account and then click Done.
If you have trouble connecting, you may need to update your app and then try these steps again.