Never lose track of your favorite music videos by creating custom playlists in YouTube Music.
Your playlists will show up on the Library tab of both the YouTube Music and YouTube apps.
When you are viewing a made for kids video, song, or an artist detail page, the Menu options will be different than what is displayed on other content. You will not be able to add this content to a playlist, to your liked songs, or share it.
Create a new playlist or add a song to a playlist
You can create a new playlist or add songs to an existing playlist in a few different ways.
From anywhere in YouTube Music:
- Select More .
- Select Add to playlist.
- Select New playlist or select an existing playlist.
From the Library:
- Go to the Playlists tab.
- Select New playlist.
Edit a playlist
To edit a playlist you've created:
- Select Library Playlists.
- Find the playlist you’ve created that you would like to edit.
- To change the title of your playlist, add a description, or change privacy, click More Edit.
- To reorder songs, click the playlist you’ve created that you would like to edit.
- Drag and drop songs into the preferred order.
Delete a playlist
To delete a playlist:
- Find the playlist in your Library.
- Select More Delete playlist.