Request a refund for YouTube paid products
If videos or features related to your YouTube purchases don’t work as stated, you may be eligible for a refund.
Some payments for YouTube services and memberships are non-refundable. If a refund request is granted, we'll remove access to the content and your money will be returned within the approximate refund timelines.
Have questions about refund eligibility?
Check our refund policies and learn how to request a refund in the articles below.
- YouTube Premium and Music Premium refunds
- Movie & show refunds on YouTube
- YouTube Paid Virtual Event refunds
- YouTube channel membership refunds
- Refunds for Super Chat, Super Stickers, and Super Thanks
- Request a refund for YouTube TV
- Google Play Store refunds
- Refunds on Apple devices
- Troubleshoot refund issues on YouTube
- Report an unauthorized charge
- Contact YouTube Support for paid products