Request a refund for YouTube paid products
If videos or features related to your YouTube purchases don’t work as stated, you may be eligible for a refund.
Some payments for YouTube services and memberships are non-refundable. If a refund request is granted, we'll remove access to the content and your money will be returned within the approximate refund timelines.
Request a refund for a YouTube service or membership
Have questions about refund eligibility?
Check our refund policies and learn how to request a refund in the articles below.
- YouTube Premium and Music Premium refunds
- Movie & show refunds on YouTube
- YouTube Pay-Per-View event refunds
- YouTube channel membership refunds
- Refunds for Super Chat, Super Stickers, and Super Thanks
- Request a refund for YouTube TV
- Request a refund for a Primetime Channel
- Google Play Store refunds
- Refunds on Apple devices
- Troubleshoot refund issues on YouTube
- Report an unauthorized charge
- Contact YouTube Support for paid products