You can no longer change the audio track of your video from within the YouTube mobile app. Use a computer to swap your audio track from YouTube Studio.
The YouTube Studio video editor lets you add music to your video from a library of licensed songs. These songs are from YouTube's Audio Library. You can use songs from the Audio Library in monetized videos.
- If your video has over 100,000 views, you may not be able to save changes to your videos. This restriction doesn't apply to users in the YouTube Partner Program.
- This feature is only available for videos shorter than 6 hours.
Add an audio track to your video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click the video you’d like to edit.
- From the left menu, click Editor.
- Select Audio and use the search filters to find a new audio track. Click Play to preview tracks.
- When you find a song you like, click ADD. The song will appear in the editor in a blue box.
- Drag the box to change when the song should start.
- Drag the edges of the box to change the amount of the song that plays.
- Use the zoom options for more precise adjustments.
- When you’re finished, click SAVE.