YouTube Help Center
You're already here, the best place for all things troubleshooting. You can find the Help button at the bottom of any YouTube page, the bottom of the left menu, or at support.google.com/youtube.
YouTube Help video channels
Check out our YouTube Viewers channel for videos that keep you up-to-date and help you learn how to use our products.
YouTube Help Community
Find answers in the YouTube Help Community - powered by TeamYouTube. You can view featured posts to see the latest updates from TeamYouTube.
@TeamYouTube Twitter handle
Follow us @TeamYouTube on Twitter for real-time updates and troubleshooting tips to help you get the most out of YouTube.
Our team shares updates and answers questions in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Indonesian, Arabic, and Hindi.
Learn more about TeamYouTube.
- Copyright and rights management: Get information, troubleshooting, and next steps if you've been affected by rights claims.
- Legal policies: Get information about what these legal issues are and how to file a complaint.
Use these tools to understand YouTube's policies, safety practices, and reporting tools:
- Safety tools and resources: Learn about YouTube tools and resources, and get tips on many topics.
- Community Guidelines: Guidelines to help keep YouTube fun and enjoyable for everyone.
- Reporting and enforcement tools: Learn how to report content on YouTube and how we enforce our Community Guidelines.
Note: Some resources are only available in limited languages.