YouTube BrandConnect is a monetization service that connects creators with brands for branded content campaigns. YouTube BrandConnect helps you get paid to include advertiser content in your videos, and provides campaign management resources. You always retain creative control and you choose who you work with.
Availability and eligibility requirements
YouTube BrandConnect is a monetization service that is being rolled out to select channels. To be part of YouTube BrandConnect, channels must meet these minimum eligibility requirements:
- You're over 18 years old
- You're in the YouTube Partner Program
- You're based in the U.S.
- You have zero active Community Guidelines strikes
Get started with YouTube BrandConnect
Follow these instructions on your computer. You’ll only get this option if you’re eligible for YouTube BrandConnect:
- Sign in and go here.
- Click Sign up.
- Accept the YouTube BrandConnect contract Sign up.
- If you’re currently working with YouTube BrandConnect, we already have your information, so you won’t see this step.
- We’ll email you when we find a suitable YouTube BrandConnect opportunity.
How can I work with YouTube BrandConnect?
Am I guaranteed to get branded content deals after I sign up?
How will I know about YouTube BrandConnect deals?
When do I get paid?
Where can I find info about the money I made through YouTube BrandConnect?
To find the total amount of money you've made through YouTube BrandConnect:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- From the top menu, select Revenue.
- Look for the Revenue sources card.
If you’ve made money through YouTube BrandConnect during the selected time period, you’ll find a “YouTube BrandConnect revenue” row on the Revenue sources card. Learn more about where your revenue comes from.