The merch shelf allows participating creators to showcase their official branded merch on YouTube. You may see the merch shelf on the video pages of participating channels. The shelf may not be shown on all video pages.
If you're a creator, learn more about getting a merch shelf for your channel.
We work with select retailers that channels offer their merchandise through to display creators' official merch on the YouTube merch shelf.
Countries or regions where you can browse and buy merch
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Fulfilling the order
- Customer support (including returns and refunds)
What you'll see on merch shelf
- Item for sale
- In certain countries, you may see items without a price. To get the price, you'll need to click on the item. This will take you to the merchant website where you can see the item's price and the currency that you'll be charged in.
- You may get charged in a foreign currency, and the amount that you pay may vary based on foreign currency exchange rates and bank fees. You should review the price of each item on the merchant website prior to purchasing.
Selection and arrangement of items on merch shelf:
- The selection and arrangement of items on the merch shelf is managed by creators or their retailers. YouTube has a contractual relationship with these retailers of creators' official merchandise but this doesn't affect the ranking of items.
- For a portion of viewers, the selection and arrangement of items may be randomised by YouTube. Randomisation of merch items will help us better understand how viewers interact with the merch shelf, including possible effects on sales.
YouTube is not responsible for your activities and purchases made through other retailers.