What's new in YouTube Studio Content Manager beta
On this page you can find the most important information about the YouTube Studio Content Manager beta, including the latest, upcoming and previous features and updates. Keep in mind that many features from the old Content Manager (now called "Content Manager Classic") aren't yet included in the YouTube Studio Content Manager beta, but will be coming in the future.
What is the YouTube Studio Content Manager beta?
- Issues: In the left-hand navigation panel you'll see a new 'Issues' section. This is where you'll find any potential To Dos (reference overlaps, invalid references, etc.) associated with your owned Content ID assets and claims. To see and prioritise by a specific issue type, you can filter the list of Issues by 'Issue type'.
- Reference overlaps and invalid references can be found in the Issues section and have been given a new look that allows for easier, more efficient resolution.
- Potential claims are also found in the Issues section. Multiple claims for the same video are grouped together.
- Manual claiming (for eligible partners) has been added to the left-hand navigation. This redesign allows you to indicate where your content appears in a video when creating a manual claim, adding transparency to the process.
- Channels linked to your Content Manager have been added to the left-hand navigation. Invite and create new channel options to come soon!
- Disputed and appealed claims
- Ownership conflicts and transfer requests
- Claimed videos
Why should I use the YouTube Studio Content Manager beta?
Send feedback and feature requests
One of our main goals for the YouTube Studio beta is to get feedback from partners. We want to make sure that we get the basics right by getting partners involved as early as possible.
We know that many features aren't available yet, so we'd like to know which ones you're missing the most, suggestions for new features and any issues that you have.
Here's how you can let us know:
'Send feedback' button
- In the left-hand menu in the YouTube Studio Content Manager beta, click Send feedback.
- Type in your feedback. The more specific your feedback, the more helpful it is for us.
- Choose whether you want to include a screenshot (you can highlight any information on the screen or remove personal information that's showing).
- Click Send. We won't be able to reply to your submission, but we'll definitely read and consider it.
Tell us why you're leaving
How to access YouTube Studio Content Manager beta
You can access the Studio Content Manager beta interface by clicking the blue Try Studio Content Manager beta gear icon in the top left-hand corner of Content Manager Classic.
The YouTube Studio Content Manager beta is currently only available for Chrome, Opera and Firefox on desktop.
Switch between Classic and beta
We know that you can't do everything yet in the new YouTube Studio Content Manager. To go back to the old version of Content Manager, click the 'Content Manager Classic' button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.