YouTube Studio Content Manager beta is the newer version of the current Content Manager ("Content Manager Classic"). We're in the process of redesigning the interface and integrating new features, capabilities, and workflows. Studio Content Manager beta will become the new home for the tools you need to manage your content and rights on YouTube.
When updates to the new Studio Content Manager beta are completed, we update this page with info about what's now available.
- In the Studio Content Manager beta menu, links to Content Manager Classic and Other features have been removed.
- Assets, Claims and Content Delivery pages are still accessible in Content Manager Classic for a limited time.
- Navigate to the Assets, Claims, Content Delivery or Settings (Partner Strikes, Features/Agreements, General Settings) pages to access links to Content Manager Classic.
- Allowlist: We've launched Allowlist, which lets you exempt channels from your Content ID matches. Learn more.
- Assets: You can now export and perform actions across multiple assets. Also, "Compare metadata" and "Policy" are now available for assets.
- Campaigns: You can now access Campaigns to help you promote your content.
- Claimed Videos: You can now export and perform actions across multiple claimed videos.
- Permissions: We've launched Permissions (previously known as Users), where you can invite new users to Studio Content Manager and manage their roles. Remaining tabs in Settings will be implemented by the end of the year.
- Web, movie, and TV episode assets: You can now access metadata, ownership, issues, and references for all asset types, including music assets, on the 'Assets' page.
- Claimed Videos are now available in Studio Content Manager beta. The claimed videos page groups claims by matched videos to make it easier to see related info in one place. Learn more.
- Bulk Block outside ownership option is now available on the 'Videos' page. To block videos outside your ownership in bulk, tick the box next to each video and select Edit Block outside ownership.
- Downloadable reports are now available in Studio Content Manager beta. Learn more.
- Manage issues by individual asset: You can see issues for individual assets by selecting an asset first, and then clicking 'Issues' in the left-hand menu.
- Asset ownership: You can now edit ownership info for your assets in Studio Content Manager beta. Use the new table and list options to better visualize your ownership info.
- Invalid references can now be found in the “Issues” section, along with other To-Dos. Use the “Issue type” filter to see just invalid references.
- Ownership conflicts are now available on the “Issues” page for all Content Manager accounts.
- Channel invitations are now available. Select Invite on the 'Channels' page to send an invitation.
- Bulk Content ID options are now available on the 'Videos' page. To enable or disable Content ID in bulk, tick the box next to each video and select Edit Content ID.
- Videos: You can now manage your videos by clicking “Videos” in the left menu. The Videos page in Studio Content Manager beta allows you to filter by videos with copyright claims. Try it now.
- Channels linked to your Content Manager have been added to the left-hand menu.
- Manual claiming (for eligible partners) has been added to the left-hand menu. This redesign allows you to indicate where your content appears in a video when creating a manual claim, adding transparency to the process.
- Potential claims can be found on the “Issues” page. Multiple claims for the same video are grouped together.
- Custom cards have been added to the Studio Content Manager beta Dashboard to help you see your account at a glance.
- YouTube Analytics is now available from the left-hand menu.
- Disputed and appealed claims are now available on the “Issues” page.
- The Pitch Tool is now available in Studio Content Manager beta for eligible music labels. Learn more.
- Issues: In the left-hand menu you’ll see a new “Issues” page. This is where you’ll find any potential To Dos (reference overlaps, invalid references, etc.) associated with your owned Content ID assets.
- Reference overlaps can be found on the “Issues” page and have been given a new look that allows for easier, more efficient resolution.
If you have a feedback about the Studio Content Manager beta features, let us know by following the steps below:
- In the left menu in YouTube Studio Content Manager beta, click Send feedback.
- Type in your feedback. The more specific your feedback is, the more helpful it is for us.
- Choose if you want to include a screenshot (you can highlight any information on the screen or remove personal information that's showing).
- Click Send. We won’t be able to reply to your submission, but we will read and consider it.