Channels linked to your content owner could end up with a Content ID claim if they upload a video that contains third party material.
You can find more information about your videos that have been impacted by Content ID claims by viewing your downloadable Video report, which will give you a full picture of all the videos uploaded on channels linked to your content owner, including whether or not the video is claimed by another owner.
To access this report:
- Click on Reports in the left-hand navigation.
- Choose the Video tab and select download Video Report.
- Once the report has been populated, filter the column “claimed_by_another_owner” to “Yes” to see videos with a third party owner.
You can copy and paste the list of video IDs into the Video Manager search bar to see more information on those claims.
- Click on Video Manager in the left-hand navigation.
- Here you’ll be able to see all the videos uploaded on channels that are linked to your content
owner. You can:
- Search the specific video ID(s) by entering it into the search bar
- Filter the results by all channels or specific channels
- If you see a blue © icon, this means there is an active Content ID claim on the video.
- Click on the blue © icon to find specific details of the Content ID claim, including:
- Claimed content
- Applied policy
- Option to dispute the claim
To get notified when one of your channels receives a third party Content ID claim, go to Settings > Overview and make sure you set up a “3rd party claim notification” email.
Learn more about What is a Content ID claim?