YouTube Creator Awards are our way of recognizing the extraordinary effort creators put into their growing channels and to build thriving communities, responsibly. To be eligible for a Creator Award, creators need to meet the eligibility criteria and must follow our policies.
Find out if your channel is eligible for a YouTube Creator Award, and get your award redemption code if you are:
Get a YouTube Creator Award
To be eligible for a Creator Award, you need to meet the following guidelines:
- Pass a specific subscriber milestone:
- Silver: When you reach 100,000 subscribers
- Gold: When you reach 1,000,000 subscribers
- Diamond: When you reach 10,000,000 subscribers
- Red Diamond: When you reach 100,000,000 subscribers
- Your channel is active (has uploads within the last 6 months).
- You haven’t received a Community Guidelines violation in the last 365 days.
- You’re in compliance with YouTube’s Terms of Service.
- You haven’t been suspended from the YouTube Partner Program.
- Your channel isn’t terminated or linked to an account that has been terminated.
- You don’t have content that is deceptive, spammy, or a scam.
- Your main content is original. Channels that focus on compilations, mixes, curation, or heavy use of someone else's copyrighted content or characters may be ineligible.
You don’t have to be a member of the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) to be eligible for an award. Creator Awards are given at YouTube's discretion. Each channel is carefully reviewed to make sure the criteria is met.
Creator Awards are for personal use only, and may not be sold or distributed to anyone outside of your channel team members. If you violate this policy, you may be subject to disciplinary action.
Disciplinary actions can include:
- Forfeiture of the award
- Ineligibility for future awards
- Possible termination of your YouTube or Google account
YouTube Creator Awards are currently unable to be shipped to the following countries/regions:
Redeem a YouTube Creator Award
Once you’ve met our award criteria, we will send you a redemption code. Follow these steps to redeem your award:
- Find and copy the redemption code we sent you.
- If you’ve misplaced that redemption code, visit our interactive eligibility check to get your redemption code.
- Go to the Creator Awards redemption website and enter your code.
- Enter your shipping info and specify how you want your channel name to appear on the award.
- Select “Order Now” to finish redeeming your award.
If you’re located in Brazil or India, you’ll be asked for extra info such as a tax ID when redeeming your Creator Award. The relevant customs offices require this info.
Shipping and delivery
After you submit your shipping info and redeem your award, we’ll deliver it to you within approx. 2-3 weeks. To make sure your award gets to you on time, note the following:
- Don’t forget to use your full legal name when submitting shipping info. This helps in case you have to pick it up from a customs or delivery office.
- You’ll get an email from the shipping company containing a tracking number once your award has shipped.
- You’re responsible to get back to any contact made by a delivery company that requests more documentation or info from you. This may help your award pass through customs or be delivered to you.
- You’re responsible to pay any customs duties and/or taxes that are required in certain countries/regions. Legally, YouTube can’t cover these costs. These countries include: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
- If you don’t get back to a delivery company, your Creator Award may be returned or lost. In these cases, you may have to purchase a replacement if you want to get your Creator Award.