You can connect your phone, tablet or computer to your Smart TV or other streaming device to watch YouTube on your TV.
If you're connecting with your phone or tablet, make sure that you have the YouTube app downloaded. Casting from youtube.com in a mobile web browser is not currently supported.
- Make sure that your smart TV or streaming device is set up.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smart TV or streaming device.
- On your computer, in a Chrome web browser, go to youtube.com.
- Select the video that you want to watch and click the Cast icon in the video player.
- Select the device that you want to cast to and wait for it to connect. Once connected, the video will play on your TV.
- To disconnect, click Cast , then click Stop casting to disconnect.