Live stream using iOS ReplayKit
Note: You can stream using the YouTube app on iPhone and iPad - Learn more.
Live streaming is available on the YouTube app through iOS ReplayKit on devices running iOS version 10.2+. When using a supported app such as Procreate, Asphalt 8: Airborne, or Mobile Legends: Bang bang, you can stream directly to YouTube.
Note that each supported app will have its own location for this setting.
- Select YouTube as the streaming app.
- Create title, then select a privacy setting.
- Optional: Select additional settings.
- Optional: Stream in landscape mode.
- Hold your device in landscape mode.
- Make sure your screen rotation lock is off.
- Optional: To share your stream, tap SHARE.
- Select GO LIVE.
To end a stream, stop the app. You can edit the privacy setting (including setting it to private) or delete the archive of your stream on the my videos page.