Re-download videos on brand-new devices
Check that your membership hasn't expired
Make sure that your YouTube Premium membership has not expired. In the YouTube app, tap your profile photo > Paid memberships and scroll down to Manage.
If you've recently lost access to YouTube Premium and then re-subscribed, note that it will take a few hours for saved videos to become available again once you've re-subscribed. If you need to watch a video straight away, tap Menu and select Retry download.
Check that you're signed in to YouTube Premium
Make sure that you're signed in to the Google Account associated with your YouTube Premium membership:
- Try signing out and back in to the account associated with YouTube Premium.
- Check that you can see the YouTube Premium logo (instead of the YouTube logo). In the YouTube mobile app or on your computer, you should see the YouTube Premium logo in the top left-hand corner of your app or browser.
- Make sure that you're signed in on your TV to the Google Account associated with your YouTube Premium membership.
- If you're casting to your TV, make sure that you're signed in to the correct account on both the TV and the computer or mobile device that you're using to cast.
- If you're using Google Home, make sure that you're signed in to the correct account in the Google Home app.
Contact support and submit product feedback
If you're still having trouble, contact support. When contacting support, please mention the following:
- Do you see an error message?
- Where is it appearing and what is the exact text? Include a screenshot, if possible.
- You can also submit feedback about your issue. You won't get a response, but your feedback will be shared with YouTube.
- To do this, select your profile photo > Feedback in YouTube.
- Make sure that you tick the box for 'System logs'. This helps us better understand your issue.