Disputes are assertions from users contesting the claims on their videos, and in some cases require action from a partner before a policy can be applied. Disputed claims appear under the To Dos section of the menu on the left hand side of your CMS.
When reviewing videos that have more than one disputed claim, partners have the option to apply their dispute decision to all of their pending claims on the video in bulk.
To apply a dispute decision to all of your disputed claims on a single video:
- Select a pending dispute from your Claims page or Disputed claims page to access the claim detail page.
- Review the match on the video, along with the selected reason for the dispute and any additional text the uploader has provided.
- Once you have determined whether the claim should be made inactive or made active again, select Release or Reinstate. Options for Release and exclude and Takedown are nested into their respective drop-downs but cannot be applied in bulk.
- After selecting an option, you will see a drop down window containing links to all additional pending disputes you have on that video. To apply your selected action to all of these disputed claims as well, click the Release or Reinstate button on the right side of the drop down.
- If you wish to review the disputes individually, you can click on the claim thumbnail in the drop down window. Selecting Not now in the drop down window or using the navigation arrows at the top of the page will also allow you to advance through your queue individually.