Multi-channel network (MCN) operations manual
Set up your content owner as an MCN
You can set up a content owner to manage the YouTube channels in your network. The content owner can then grant rights to a content manager to administer the content.
To configure your content owner, follow these steps:
- Set up your content owner: Get an overview of how to set up your content owner.
- Set up an AdSense account for payments: In order to get paid, you need to associate an AdSense account with your content manager.
- Invite a user to manage content: Assign an administrator to manage content and permissions.
- Sign in as a content manager: If you've accepted an invitation to manage content, you can sign in to YouTube on behalf of the content owner and manage the owner's video.
- Content Owner Dashboard: Use the Content Owner Dashboard to manage the YouTube channels in your network.