Turn on tools to link to external sites
You can link to YouTube videos, channels, playlists, and crowdfunding sites from interactive elements, such as cards and annotations, in your videos. You can also use annotations to link to your own channel and Google+ profiles and pages.
Before you start: Make sure your account is verified by going to youtube.com/verify.
- Go to your channel's Video Manager. You can get there by clicking your account icon in the top right > Creator Studio. In the left menu, click Video Manager > Videos.
- Next to the video you want to add annotations to, click the drop-down menu and select Annotations.
- At the top of the screen, click Enable in the banner to enable your account for external annotation links.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Follow the instructions to create fundraising annotations, merch annotations, or link to your website from your videos.
Note: If you don't turn on this feature for your account, you'll be prompted to accept the Terms & Conditions when you create a card to link to your website from your videos.