Hit the button below to view and manage your paid membership. Then, follow the steps in this article to cancel your YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium membership.
Did you know? With YouTube Premium, you have unlimited access to the YouTube Music App. YouTube Music gives you uninterrupted access to over 100 million songs and videos from your favorite artists. Download music to listen to offline, or listen in the background.
If you made a purchase using your iPhone or iPad, or signed up for a YouTube paid membership via Apple, you’ll need to get in touch with Apple support to request a refund. Apple’s refund policy will apply.
You can cancel your membership during a trial. If you choose to cancel, your trial membership will not roll over into a paid subscription at the end of the trial. You'll continue to have access until the end of the trial period.
Cancel your paid membership
- Tap your profile picture Paid memberships.
- Tap on the membership you want to cancel.
- Tap Continue to cancel.
- Select your reason for canceling and tap Next.
- Tap Yes, cancel.
Having trouble canceling?
Check if any of the below applies to you:
- You're billed by Apple. If you joined from the YouTube iOS app, you can cancel your paid membership from your Apple account.
- You're billed by Google Play. If you have access to your YouTube paid membership through a Google Play subscription, you can cancel within your Google Play account settings.
- You've already canceled. You can confirm by checking the "Status" field on youtube.com/paid_memberships.
When you become a YouTube paid member, you’ll automatically be charged the membership price at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel.
When you cancel your membership, you won't be charged again unless you re-subscribe. Your YouTube paid membership benefits will continue until the end of the billing period.