Check out the steps below to cancel or pause your YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium membership. If your membership is on pause, learn how to resume your subscription again.
You can cancel your membership during a trial. If you choose to cancel, your trial membership will not roll over into a paid subscription at the end of the trial. You'll continue to have access until the end of the trial period.
Cancel your paid membership
- Tap your profile picture Paid memberships.
- Tap on the membership you want to cancel.
- Tap Manage Apple Subscriptions.
- Tap on your membership.
- Tap Cancel.
- If you joined from the YouTube iOS app, you can cancel your paid membership from your Apple account.
- When you become a YouTube paid member, you’ll automatically be charged the membership price at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel.
- When you cancel your membership, you won't be charged again unless you re-subscribe. Your YouTube paid member benefits will continue until the end of the billing period.
- Pausing and resuming your paid membership is not available to users who are billed through Apple.