Cancel your YouTube paid membership
Follow the steps below to cancel your YouTube paid membership.
Cancel your paid membership
- Visit youtube.com/paid_memberships.
- Click Cancel membership.
Having trouble canceling?
Check if any of the below applies to you:
- You're billed by Apple. If you joined from the YouTube iOS app, you can cancel your YouTube paid membership from your iTunes account.
- You're billed by Google Play Music. If you have access to your YouTube paid membership through a Google Play Music subscription, you can cancel within your Google Play Music account settings.
- You've already canceled. You can confirm this by checking the "Status" field on youtube.com/paid_memberships.
- When you become a YouTube paid member, you’ll automatically be charged the membership price at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel.
- When you cancel your membership, you won't be charged again unless you re-subscribe. Your YouTube paid membership benefits will continue until the end of the billing period.