Cancel your YouTube Red membership
To cancel YouTube Red:
- In the YouTube app, tap your profile photo > My YouTube Red.
- Scroll down to "Manage your membership."
- Tap Cancel membership.
Don't see a link to cancel?
This could be for one of three reasons:
- You're billed by Apple. If you joined from the YouTube iOS app, you can cancel your YouTube Red membership from your iTunes account.
- You're billed by Google Play Music. If you have access to YouTube Red through a Google Play Music subscription, you can cancel within your Google Play Music account settings.
- You've already canceled. You can confirm this by checking the "Status" field on youtube.com/manage_red
- When you become a YouTube Red member, you’ll automatically be charged the membership price at the start of each new billing cycle until you cancel.
- When you cancel your membership, you won't be charged again unless you re-subscribe. Your YouTube Red benefits will continue until the end of the billing period.