Starting November 1, monetizing creators must turn on 2-Step Verification on the Google Account used for their YouTube channel to access YouTube Studio or YouTube Studio Content Manager. Learn more
Administrators and users that accept an invitation to join a Content Manager account need to sign in to access their Content Manager.
- Content Manager: A web-based tool for partners who manage content and rights on YouTube. A Content Manager account owns one or more YouTube channels and the assets associated with them. Also known as Studio Content Manager.
- Administrator: A person who administers a Content Manager and invites people to access it.
- User: Anyone who uses a Content Manager.
How to sign in
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top-right, click your profile picture .
- Select Switch accounts .
- You'll get a list of the accounts you have access to.
- If you have access to a Content Manager, the account name will show in the list with Content Manager below it.
- Click the Content Manager account. YouTube will switch to that account.
Tip: You can also use the Channel Switcher to easily switch between your channels and your Content Manager.
When you're done using the Content Manager, click the profile picture and select another account or sign out.