Make bulk edits to videos
To make changes to multiple videos at the same time:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio beta.
- From the left menu, select Videos.
- Check the boxes next to the videos you'd like to edit.
- Select Edit, then choose the type of change you'd like to make.
- Enter the details of the change and select Update videos.
Make bulk edits in Creator Studio Classic
- Go to your channel Video Manager.
- Check the boxes next to the videos you want to change the settings for.
- At the top of the page, click Actions.
- Select one of the available options or click More actions and select the settings you want to change.
- Make your changes and select Submit.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?