Import videos from Google Photos
You can import videos that you have stored in Google Photos to YouTube.
- Sign in to YouTube and click Upload to go to the uploads page.
- In the top-right corner, click Import.
- Pick one or more videos from your Google Photos account.
- Click Select and the video(s) will upload to your YouTube channel.
- Add the title and the description, and set the privacy settings.
- Click Publish (if you want to video to be public) or Done/Share (for private videos and unlisted videos).
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?