Subscribe to a paid channel
Subscribe to a paid Channel
Subscribing to a paid channel takes a few simple steps on your computer:
- Find the channel you'd like to subscribe to.
- To subscribe to a paid channel, click the Start free trial or Subscribe button.
- Once you've clicked Start free trial or Subscribe, follow the steps in the window that appears to finish the purchase process.
Channels linked with a Google+ page can't subscribe to paid channels on YouTube. To subscribe to a paid channel, you'll need to switch to another account.
Unsubscribe from a paid channel
If you decide to unsubscribe, click the Unsubscribe button on the channel page or the Subscription Manager – it works just like a normal YouTube channel.
- If your subscription includes access to multiple channels, you can remove any included channel from your Subscriptions tab without canceling your subscription to the other channels. Your subscription payment will continue until you unsubscribe from the channel you originally purchased.
- If you’re paying for a single channel, unsubscribing will cancel your subscription payment. Learn more about how to cancel a subscription payment.
You can always check the status of your paid channel subscriptions by visiting youtube.com/purchases