You can add playlists that you've created, playlists that other Creators have made, and videos you've added to Watch Later to your Library. Adding playlists to your Library allows you to easily find and view them later.
If you own a playlist, you can publicly add it to your Library so that your viewers can add it to their own Libraries. You can update your privacy settings to remove your playlists from view. By removing it, you can still see saved playlists in your channel, but other viewers won't.
Save playlists to your library
While watching a video
You can save a playlist while watching it.
- Go to a video that's part of a playlist.
- On the right, select the playlist.
- In the playlist box, click Save playlist .
Remove a playlist from your library
- Go to the playlist you'd like to remove.
- In the playlist box, click Remove from library .