Invite a user to manage content
When a YouTube content owner is created for your organization, one user serves as the administrator for the content owner. Learn how to set up your content owner.
The administrator can invite other users to manage content for the content owner and assign content management permissions.
Invite a user to manage content for your content owner
Before you start: Make sure the user you want to invite has a Google account or they won't be able to accept an invitation.
- Sign in to the content owner using the administrator Google account.
- In the left menu, click User. You'll see the list of users who have access to the content owner.
- Click New user.
- Enter the email address for the user you want to invite.
- Choose the role that will give the invited user the proper permissions. When you choose a role, the permissions for that role appear so that you can verify that you've chosen the correct role. If none of the roles are appropriate, select Create new role and select the desired permissions.
- Click Invite to send an invitation to the email address you provided. The user must accept the invitation using a link in the email message.