Groups are a customizable collection of up to 500 of your videos, playlists, or channels. You can arrange similar pieces of content together and see their data in one place with groups.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- Click ADVANCED MODE or SEE MORE to view the expanded analytics report.
- In the top left, click your channel name in the search bar.
- Select the Groups tab, then select CREATE NEW GROUP.
- Enter a name for your group, select videos, and Save.