You can use the YouTube Audio Library to get free music and sound effects to use in your videos.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Audio library.
- Use the tabs at the top of the page to choose Free music or Sound effects.
- When you've found a track you like, click the arrow to download it .
Free music attribution & monetization
- Attributing your video: If you see an attribution-required icon next to a track, make sure to credit the original artist in your video description. Learn more about attribution on the Creative Commons website.
- Monetizing your video: You can monetize your video since free music isn't claimed through Content ID. If you're asked to show that you have commercial use rights to the music, include the music's exact title. Additionally, state that you downloaded the music from the YouTube Audio Library. Learn more about supplying documentation to claim rights.
Note: YouTube cannot give you information about legal liability or other issues that can occur off the platform. If you have questions about your use of music, you may wish to consult a qualified attorney.