Enable paid content
Before you can make your videos or channels available to only paying customers, you need to enable paid content for your Google account. Learn more about paid content.
To be eligible to create paid content, you must meet these requirements:
- You meet the criteria for YouTube partnership.
- You have verified your account by phone.
- You have an approved AdSense account linked to your Google account.
- You own a channel with at least 1000 active subscribers.
- You are located in one of the eligible locations.
Eligible countries & regions
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Steps to enable paid content
Use these steps to enable the option to create paid videos or channels for your account.
- Log in to your Google account.
- In the top right, click your account icon > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Channel > Status and features.
- Under "Features," go to Paid content and click Enable. This option is only available if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Read the terms of the YouTube Paid Content Agreement, select the check boxes indicating that you agree to the terms, and click I accept.