Link to fundraising sites with annotations
You can use annotations on your videos to let viewers donate to your project by linking them to an approved fundraising site.
Before you start: Make sure that the site you want to link to is on the list of supported external fundraising sites.
- Go to your Video Manager.
- For the video you'd like to add the link to, click the arrow next to the Edit button.
- Select Annotations.
- Select Add annotation.
- Add your annotation text.
- Check the Link box at the bottom right of the edit annotation menu.
- Select Fundraising Project from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the URL for your project from one of the supported sites.
Be sure to enter the URL in the right format or your links may not work. For example, if you're linking to Kickstarter project, it should look something like
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/. See more example links of merch and fundraising sites.
- Click Publish.
Was this article helpful?