Select the button below to request a refund for a Primetime Channel on YouTube. If a refund is granted, you’ll lose access to the channel, and your money will be returned.
Things to know:
- Credit card refunds typically take 3-5 business days.
- Processing times can be impacted by the card issuer. In some cases, refunds can take up to 10 business days to process.
- If your credit card is no longer active, your refund will go to the bank which issued your card. To recover funds, you’ll need to get in touch with the bank.
- If you purchased on a mobile device, your billing may be managed by a different provider.
- Android: If you joined from the YouTube app on an Android device using Google Play, you’ll need to request your refund via Google Play. Go to pay.google.com to learn about new charges, and understand how you’re billed.
- iOS: YouTube purchases made through the App Store require authorization from Apple and are subject to their refund policies. As such, we can't grant refunds for purchases made on an Apple device or through Apple billing. Get in touch with Apple Support to request a refund.
- You can cancel a Primetime Channel at any time.
- If you joined from the YouTube app on an iPhone or iPad, you can cancel your paid membership from your Apple account.
- Apple device users who are billed through Google will need to cancel using a mobile web browser, or a non-iOS device (for example, a computer).
- When you cancel your membership, you'll continue to have access until the end of your billing period. For more info about canceling your membership, see cancel your paid membership.