Place an order for Chrome Device Management
Note: Chrome Device Management is not available for G Suite for Education customers.
With Chrome Device Management, you and your customers can manage all their Chrome devices from the Admin console. Organizations can configure Chrome features for their users, set up Chrome device access to Virtual Personal Networks and WiFi networks, set up device security policies, install Chrome apps and extensions, and more. To learn more about Chrome devices, check out the Chrome for Work and Education Help Center.
You can order Chrome Device Management for an existing customer, or add a new customer and select Chrome Device Management as their product.Countries where available
Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
To order Chrome Device Management for an existing customer:
Note: This order is for Google Chrome device management licenses only, and doesn’t include any hardware devices such as Chromebooks or Chromeboxes.
- Sign in to the Reseller console.
- On the Customer list page, click your customer’s name.
- On their details page, go to Purchase additional services.
- Click Place order next to Chrome Device Management.
- Select the appropriate billing plan for this customer, and click Continue.
- On the next page, review your order and click Continue to complete.
Once you've placed an order for Chrome Device Management, it will appear on the Customer list page. You'll also see Chrome Device Management in the Customers page > Subscriptions section for your customer, along with other previous orders.