Business email powered by G Suite
An email address, such as you@your company.com, is a great way to look professional and build your business. If you already use Gmail for your business, you can create and use a new professional email address with your existing Gmail account. Your new email address will have all the great Gmail features you already use.
Your business email includes
- A custom business email address
- A Google domain that lets you own your custom email address
- More Google Drive storage (30 GB)
- The security and interoperability of G Suite
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 technical support, via phone and email
After you create your business email address
- You continue to sign in to Gmail with the same username and password
- All of your existing emails and contacts stay intact
- You continue to send and receive email from the email address you prefer, whether it’s your business email or your original Gmail address.
When you create a business email address, your first month’s bill includes:
- G Suite (your business email service)
- Your Google domain
Your subsequent monthly bills will include G Suite with business email only, and a once per year domain renewal fee. For pricing details, see Google Domains Pricing
Get business email for your whole team
If you decide you want professional email addresses for everyone on your team, you can easily add more users to your G Suite subscription for an additional US$5/person/month by unlocking additional G Suite features.
Important: When you add users or unlock other additional features, your G Suite and Gmail accounts become permanently linked. If you cancel business email powered by G Suite, your original Gmail account will also be cancelled.
You can cancel your monthly business email service, or domain registration at any time. If you cancel your business email, you can go back to using your original Gmail address. View full list of considerations before canceling. Note that for continuous email service your domain may be renewed up to a month before your next payment date.