Die von Ihnen angeforderte Seite ist derzeit nicht in Ihrer Sprache verfügbar. Sie können eine beliebige Webseite umgehend mit der in Google Chrome integrierten Übersetzungsleiste in eine Sprache Ihrer Wahl übersetzen.
/work/android/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Play Store Console
Hi,
We need to upload an Internal App on Play Store Console, but when we add the apk on the WS1 we have recieved a message "Not available yet" in WS1.
In Play Store Console the app is in "eraser" status and we can't deploy on the devices.
We can know why the application remains in "eraser" state and does not go to "production" state?
Thanks and regards.
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (12)
Relevant Answer
You should raise this issue with VMWare, they should be able to help or escalate.
Can you please check if in the Play Store the application or any of it's version are currently published/in production?
marked this as an answer
Certified Android Enterprise Expert
Relevant Answer
Could you pop a screenshot here showing that eraser status? It's not something I've seen myself.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello, thank you all for the responses.
I opened a ticket on WS1 for them to analyze the problem.
I am attach a screenshot of my WS1 and Play Store Console. This problem is happening to me in two internal applications.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It seems that this application is still a draft.

Please click on view app and you can see if this application has any pending errors, or you can try to publish it to your Google Enterprise ID
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have reviewed the errors and none appear.
Uploading a version solves the problem and the status will go to production ¿? I do the version uploads from my own MDM, this is how I should do it?
Why it only happens to me with these two applications, the rest of the applications that I have in production did not occur to me this problem.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Maybe the last step was not completed for the publication as it's the first version of each app.
You can try to upload a new version directly from your EMM and see how it goes.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I cannot upload a version from my EMM because the app is not available yet. Until it is in "production" status in the Play Store Console, I will not be able to view the App in my MDM.
I clarify a point, this app must be installed on the corporate devices of our company. It should not be uploaded to the global Play Store.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I understand that, how did you upload this app the first time? through your EMM or through the Play Console?
You can publish it on the Play Console and only make it available to your Organisation as explained here:
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I upload the new applications and versions through our EMM.
In the case of this App (SoundWater) when I upload it to the EMM I receive the error message that I have attached. Even so, the App is uploaded to our Play Console, but with the status "draft".
The problem may be due to the permissions of the App?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
If you try publish the existing draft it won't work?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I can't manage the App from my EMM until the app is in production state in the Play Console.
This is the first time this problem has occurred to me. In the previous applications, when uploading it to our EMM, the application was approved in the Play Console at the time and then we could already distribute it from EMM.
Why does this problem occur with this application only?
It can be for sensible permissions?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It seems that we have already found the problem.

marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/work/android/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic