Setup and installationWhy can't I create an account?
- Make sure that your Google Account email hasn't already been used for a managed Android account with an enterprise mobility management (EMM) provider.
- Make sure that you use a regular Google account (not a G Suite account) to set up Android Management Experience.
First, make sure you enable access to the device's camera from the Android Management Experience app.Then make sure to scan the code facing the screen and at the correct angle. You can always enter the code instead of scanning it.
The QR code is valid for one hour. After that time, the administrator needs to go through the device enrollment procedure again to generate another code.
Check that your device is encrypted and running Android 5.1 or later.
If the work profile still isn’t created, check if the device is managed by a different EMM. If it is you need to remove that device policy.
To remove the device policy:
- On the device, go to Settings Accounts Work.
- Tap Remove work profile.
- Tap Delete, to remove the selected work profile from your device.
- Go to Settings Security Device administration Device administrators.
- Confirm that the EMM device administrator has been removed and no longer appears in this section.
Android Management Experience is limited to a maximum of 100 devices and 100 users. A maximum of 25 devices can be added to a single user.
After the evaluation periodCan I move my user data if I want to migrate to a different EMM?
It's not currently possible to automatically move the data from Android Management Experience to a different EMM.
No. Android Management Experience is an evaluation tool. To learn more about how you can use Android with your organization long term, contact the Android for business team.