What's Android Management Experience?
With Android Management Experience, you can evaluate the enterprise features of Android without having a third-party enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution. You can try out Android in your workplace, without needing to enroll all of your organization’s devices into an EMM.
Who's it for?
- IT decision-makers who need to evaluate the enterprise capabilities that are available with Android.
- Developers who need to test their Android apps in a work profile.
What are the requirements to use it?
- A browser running on a computer or Android device.
- A Google Account to set up the business account. The account can’t be the same one that was used to create a managed Google Play Account with an EMM.
- Encrypted devices running Android 5.1 and later. Devices with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later are automatically encrypted.
- 100 or less users and 100 or less devices.