Control work profile notifications
Devices with Android 7.0 Nougat and later only
You can set up notifications to alert you to work events, such as new messages and appointments. You can decide how you want notifications to appear on your device when it’s locked.
Lock screen notification options
- Don’t show work notifications at all—You won't get any work notifications on the lock screen. You can see the notifications after you unlock your device.
- Hide sensitive work notification content—You'll get work notifications on the lock screen, but any details that could reveal private information are automatically hidden.
- Show all work notification content—You'll see all work notifications and their details on the lock screen.
Change notification settings
Some of this information might not be the same on every device.
- On your device, go to Settings Notifications.
- Under Work notifications, tap When device is locked and choose an option.