Note: Before you begin, make sure Android Enterprise is available in your region.
This guide helps you get started with using Android in your organization.
Step 1: Choose a management solution
You need a management solution to set up, secure, and manage Android devices in your organization. A management solution lets you:
- Visualize your inventory of devices.
- Enforce security policies, like screen lock, and storage encryption.
- Remotely wipe data if a device is lost or stolen.
- Distribute and configure apps.
- Enforce more advanced policies to suit your organization's needs.
Step 2: Source Android devices
From affordable smartphones to ruggedized tablets, there's an Android device built for every enterprise environment.
Step 3: Set up Android devices
Android allows you to easily set up both company-owned and employee-owned devices with your management solution.